Tuesday, December 8, 2009

General RPG; Dice


I… Love… Dice. The randomness, the shapes, and even the colors. Something about them is just so cool, so naturally dorky yet equally inviting, that I fell in love with them the second I found out they existed. When I was a kid I’d take three random dice from the set and make my own game from them, crafting the rules and the theme depending upon the dice I’d chosen. I guess it doesn’t hurt that they play such a vital role in one of my favorite game types of all time; that of the pencil and paper RPG. And I guess that’s the real point of this post. This blog, as intended, is about RPGs. In my book, you can’t have a true RPG blog without dice, and I figured since I just got a few new ones I’d put some of my favorites on the interwebs. Hope you enjoy, and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE DICE TOO!!!!!!! I HAVE A COLLECTION!!!!! WOOT HOW DORKY IS THAT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous:

    It's not that dorky... Well, maybe it is. =) But I love them too! Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete