Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Top 10 Video Game Villains; # 6 Sephiroth

True evil knows no bounds. Betrayed, misguided and filled with merciless rage, Sephiroth remains one of the most terrifying villains in all of gaming history. Some will assuredly disagree with his placement on the list, but the grading process contains more variables than popularity alone. Either way, none can dispute his awesome reign as one of the most twisted characters ever created. The fear is so palpable not because of its magnitude, but because it emanates from a human being so believable in his wrath that not even the bravest dare to stand before him. A true devil, indeed.

5 comments:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete